karbala iraq KARBALA ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ Ashura - make money online

karbala iraq KARBALA ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ Ashura

 Iraq

one of the richest countries in the
world in history culture
food and hospitality
a country with a dark past its time to
discover its incredibly bright future
Welcome to the real Iraq
good evening everybody from just outside
Babylon right now I'm taking a drive to
one of the holiest places in the world
today I'm going to
Karbala is one of the holiest places in
the world for Shia Muslims and I'm here
the day before Ashura the tenth day of
the month of Muharram which marks the
death of imam hussain the grandson
prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
okay my beautiful beautiful friends i
just made it here to kabala
I can't tell you how
happy I am to be here
right in front of me is the beautiful
imam hussain shrine the grandson of
prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
it's truly a blessing for me to be
walking
up this road towards
this
incredible structure 
um
I mean outside this place 
really beautiful
incredible and really really amazing
to see the level of detail around me
so beautiful so stunning
so in 41 days
here in this specific place will be
over 25 million
it's
I can't quite put it into words how i
feel it's
so beautiful
the blue marble and tiles all around
this beautiful complex with
chandeliers
it's an incredibly special place I feel
very very very blessed to be here
I'm gonna head inside now and
take a look no cameras are allowed so
I can describe what I see what I feel
after
I just came out
and
I could cry
it's really overwhelming
I hope I can say this in words what it
was really like being inside
the entire structure above
the shrine is silver reflective glass
people are crying people are shouting
people are
emotional it's a very
powerful
place inside there
this place is
incredibly special and
very blessed
[Applause]
okay everybody so I'm here in Kabul and
I'm going to try the very famous drink
scandibill inside of here there is
vinegar mint ginger and some sort of
soda
let's give it a go the ingredients don't
sound very good so hopefully
it tastes better than it sounds
wow that is incredible the ingredients
sounded awful
but it really is amazing it tastes like
a drink we have similar in the UK
and the guys refuse for us to pay
amazing Iraq hospitality it's fine
hey the
good morning, everybody, it's me here
from beautiful Karla as you can see
behind me let's change the flag because
tonight is a sure right now I'm back at
the beautiful shrine let's head inside
and see what the atmosphere is like
in the morning
compared to last night was so
incredible
I can't wait to experience this today
how's it going
okay as you can see I'm back in a
beautiful shrine
completely different atmosphere to last
the night right you can see they're
preparing but sure which falls tomorrow
but celebrations begin this evening
so much work going on to prepare it for
the beautiful celebrations
the atmosphere is great right now though
although there are a lot fewer people you
can feel how happy people are
and it's a great feeling to be here shia
Muslims for the next 40 days after
Ashura walk on foot in one of the
world's largest pilgrimages named the
Urbain and gather at the Karbala at the
end of the 40-day mourning period of the
death of imam Hussein and the third Shia
Muslim imam Hussein Ali
some of the pilgrims travel from as far
away as Basra over 500 kilometers away
by foot during the scorching heat of the
Iraqi
summer are these called Ali
it's not it's not it's good
it's new it's nude
these are
okay so here in kabbalah one of the most
famous desserts are ishnut this is i
think a deep-fried bowl of pastry with
the custard inside top with beautiful
pistachio
oh it smells amazing
it's so thick with the sugar syrup
whoa
it's so sweet the custard inside is
amazing
that sugar is so sweet
it's so hot outside so this is amazing
foreign
now
okay and that is the end of my time in
beautiful kabbalah I'm now heading
further south to explore more of this
a beautiful country so I'll see you in the
next video stay safe stay happy I'll see
you
i

No comments:

Post a Comment