how to make money online Teespring In 2021 (Step by Step) - make money online

how to make money online Teespring In 2021 (Step by Step)

 hey guys mike fails here and in this

In the video, we're talking about how to make
money on teespring and how beginners are
earning a hundred
to seven hundred dollars a day in
passive income more than after the intro
hey guys how's it going mike fails here
welcome this video before we actually
remind you that several spots have
opened up for this week's free workshop
which is the fastest and easiest way to
make money online
we literally have a 62-year-old woman go
from zero to 160 grand profit in 90 days
check it out in the link below
but that being said let's talk about
teespring and exactly how to make
money with teespring this is a new way
that not a lot of people are talking
about which blows my mind because
teespring is a really good opportunity
for people that exactly know how to beat
out the competition
you know that's one of the downsides
with things like teespring
and other print-on-demand services are
the barrier of entry so low
so competitors literally choke away all
of your profits
and it makes you literally hate your
life because of the fact that oh my god
you know what was profitable
before is not as possible now let's
talk about what teespring is
how it works is essentially you put
designs on here the moment you put
designs on here
all you got to do is make a sale and
then when you make a sale they pay you
just like that and I think one of the
biggest realizations that you need to
understand
especially if you are just a beginner
just getting started with printful
are most of your effort most of your
creativity most of your
energy nine nine nine 99.9999999
point nine nine nine nine nine percent
should be focused on designs
why is that because teespring literally
does
everything for you they literally do
everything for you all
your responsibility is as an
entrepreneur or as a person just getting
started
or someone that wants to make a hundred
to seven hundred dollars a day is
literally
to upload designs and if someone goes
ahead and buys from d spring that's what
you get paid for it
so if you understand that you could cut
through the noise in the bs and just
focus on designs
the problem with most people is they
don't know what designs actually sell
which is why the first step is finding
the designs that will actually work
so the first thing you got to do is of
course pick a niche that you want to you
know sell t-shirts to
a good example is people that are very
passionate people that are kind of crazy
people that have money so golf
people that like cats people that like
beagles
people that like snowboarding people
that like cows like you'd be surprised
how much absolute money you could make
with different niches
like I knew a guy that was making a
thousand dollars a day
selling to people that own cows okay so
you don't have to overcomplicate things
so once you understand the niche the
the second thing you got to do is find
winning items so I can go to Pinterest
right here and just type in cat
t-shirt and what's essentially going to
happen is they're going to
Share with me all the people that are
sharing
this cat t-shirt in particular right now
in real-time
what that means is it gives me a thumb
on the pulse of exactly what is popular
now
like I see this black cat's matter is
important with everything that's going
on with the world, it's a no-brainer
this one is a good day it starts with
coffee and cats
we have affogato which is funny because
it's like a Spanish cat
we have this meow thing we have all
these things
what I would do is I would start
screenshotting all the things that
people are sharing
because if they're sharing it on
Pinterest odds are you could actually
make money with it because
if someone shares it's probably
because they want to buy it later and
when they show buyers intent
it just means in your head ding ding
ding ding ding
wow I should probably bookmark this
because if people are going to buy this
something resonates with them where they
want to give me money another good
a website that you can go with express
now I really like this because when i
just type in cat
t-shirt they will tell me all the things
that are currently working right now
that people are running advertising to
now this is very important because
advertising is different than teespring
okay teespring you can come in and
actually, go and get free traffic and get
paid
a lot of people that you know dropship
t-shirts from aliexpress
are literally dropshipping with Facebook
ads and because that they have to be
very very smart with what they spend
their money on
so as you can see the top one if we sort
everything by orders
is this like cat feng shui yin-yang
thing
another thing we have this a cat samurai
this cat thing on the bottom right which
It kind of looks similar
to this thing on the bottom left so you
can kind of see concepts that are
already working
like I said what I would do is
screenshot the ones that are working
look at this another cool thing
right here and what I would do is just
save it in a dropbox file or a google
drive file that you could literally give
to a designer for really really cheap
another good one that I like is
redbubble now if I type in cat
you could see all the good products that
are currently working right now
as you can see there's one million
people
or one million results of things in cat
so that's why you could see it's always
competitive when you ever just go to
redbubble alone right
so what I want to do is go sort by best
selling and when I soar by best selling
the craziest thing happened and it tells
me all the things that are currently
making money right now
again I would screenshot all these
things another design that looks pretty
similar
to all the things that I saw here as
well as here
right when you see a lot of similarities
that is like a good good good
opportunity
once you actually upload all those
designs on like a dropbox or google
drive
the third step is hiring a designer to
do it for very cheap if I just type in
graphic designer this is what I did back
in the day I literally had like a slew
of all these examples of you know images
that I thought would do really well
I literally come into here this is a
a place where you could hire graphic
designers for very
cheap I would type in the Philippines i
would organize everything by hourly rate
ten dollars and below and I would
literally, give some of these people
my entire drive of designs and I'm like
hey can you just make all these designs
right and these people will literally
charge only ten dollars an hour
you know I literally since I did all the
hard work of all these designs
you know some of these designs like this
one right here or
you know this one right here literally
takes like a couple minutes to go-ahead
and create for like a good designer
even this thing alone like I could even
probably design this in photoshop as
little as like five or ten minutes right
with some of these people, they're really
good at photoshop where I mean I really
got somebody to
you know publish it so I was getting
like two dollars per design guys
think about how I'm saying that is two
dollars per design only
I would then just upload it on teespring
and then focus on how it could actually
go and
sell it now selling is very interesting
because there's a lot of different ways
for people that are more advanced people
like Facebook ads because
you know you put a dollar in you get two
dollars out you take the two dollars you
put it in you get four dollars you take
the four dollars you put it in
you get eight dollars it's constantly
reinvesting it but most people don't
have money to burn for advertising so
in this method, we're going to talk about
how to get free traffic to
your website a good example is fan joy
which is essentially like an eCommerce
platform that sells
you know like t-shirts and
print-on-demand products but they use
influencers to actually make money you
know you can see exactly the amount of
visitors that come in with half a
million that just came in last month
and you can see that they brought up to
30 million dollars by the end of 2017
alone
so you could see that this is a concept
that works really really well and you
got to figure out how can you leverage
teespring
someone who's gonna do all like the the
printing the shipping and all that
and you just focus on like I said the
designs right so what you can do is go
up to here
and uh once you're on youtube you can
just type in you know cat tips
because we've been researching
everything about cats and what I want to
do is find
all the influencers that are undervalued
meaning they have high views
but very few subscribers because
these are the people that I would want
to do business with
a good example is this me a stone girl
who has 4 000 subscribers and 600 000
views
this is what's huge because I could
literally, go up to her like hey
pay her like 50 bucks per video because
she's not making
much money right and be like hey I'll
pay you 50 bucks for each video
and if just one of those videos goes
viral promoting
you know you know like your teespring
t-shirt
you can make a bunch of money especially
the fact that you know all of the tops
sellers that are already working
and you've modeled it with the graphic
a designer that gave you really high
quality work
now this is huge because now you're
building a good business
what I would actually enjoy doing even
more so is going a step further and
grabbing their email address
because if you're just selling on
teespring alone you're not necessarily
always going to get all of your buyers
data
right so what I like doing is creating
like a cheat sheet so 10 steps cheat
sheet
to make your cat healthy I could create
this within literally minutes
and we show you exactly how to do this
in a lot of the tutorials below
but essentially the reason why I want to
do this is I want to grab people's email
addresses
so I could send them more designs when i
have news designs
now I don't have to depend on other
platforms or Facebook or youtube
to make money whenever I want to sell a
new thing right
as you can see you know I would then
give this person you know this thing and
I'd like to pay her 50 bucks to just
basically promote this
right and on this, I could sell them
t-shirts I can sell them another cat
products
I can even come here and just type in
cat in general and I can even drop ship
cap products
if I just come in here and you know sort
by orders, you could see exactly how much
people are making money with cats
like 26 000 sold of this like a plush toy
or this back crash
back scratcher or all these interesting
things right
now when you have their email you can
literally, sell them anything that you
found on the internet that is
related to the thing that it is they
want and you can see with this method
I'm getting about 200 new
subscribers every single day that I can
email products to
now this is huge because when you have a
new design that you upload on teespring
instead of you you know paying for it to
get people to see it from Facebook ads
from Pinterest
from Twitter from Instagram from you
know
youtube and get more influencers to
go ahead and do it you are building an
an asset that you could send emails to any
a single day of the year
that's why it's actually huge and vital
when you start a teespring business to
understand that okay
teespring is the business but how can i
build my business
where it just leverages all of the t springs
pluses so that
I don't have to do all that hard work
and that's exactly what I've shown you
in today's video guys so let me know
what do you guys like best
in the comments below and if you like
and if you want a faster and easier way
to make money online were like a 62
the year-old woman went from zero to 160 000
in profit in 90 days check the free
the workshop below as well check out my
podcast of all these multi-millionaires
that literally live here in Bali
that being said love you guys see you
guys later
you

No comments:

Post a Comment