How to make a FREE YouTube Intro Video with Canva - make money online

How to make a FREE YouTube Intro Video with Canva

 how's it going everybody, Corbin, here

from zoo marketing in today's video, I'm
going to be showing you how to make a
simple youtube intro just using canva so
here's an example of what I built and
what we're going to be going over today
so of course this is a hundred percent
customizable you can do whatever you
want to put in other elements your logo but
I'm going to be jumping on and on how to
do that today and if you are new to the
channel please uh before we get started
please don't forget to subscribe if you
found value today and like the video and
let's jump right in all right so here we
are inside of the canvas and the first thing
we're going to want to do is come over
here to create design and we're going to
want to create a video
it's going to pop us right in here and
I'm going to be building this from
scratch today it is important to note
that can do have some different
templates that you can use depending on
if you like those or not for me I wanted
more of a customized approach and i
think this helps teach you how to do
this is a little bit better as opposed to
just starting with the template so yeah
there are these templates
inside of here just to let you know but
we're going to be building this
essentially from scratch so the first
the thing that we're going to do is we're
going to come over to the actual
elements and I want to create kind of a
gradient background and so I'm going to
be searching for radiant
we actually want recolorable um so that
we can change the
gradient color
and then I want gradient right here
and this guy so what this allows us
to do is actually change the color of
the gradient as you can see up here in
these this corner so we're going to make
this is a little bit bigger
and then I'm going to go with my brand
colors right here and then I want this
to kind of be like a grayish
fade-in right there kind of like that i
think it just looks kind of nice there
so there's the first thing is we've got
the background now the next we're going
to work on the very first slide so what
we're going to do here is we're going to
come over and we're going to search for
digital marketing
and I'm going to so I have the paid
a version of canvas I really like some of
the stock photos you can get and
everything but for today's video I'm
gonna be doing this completely from free
an element so I'm gonna go through here and
I'm gonna buy I'm gonna sort by price
free because I know that a lot of people
have the free version of the canvas if you're
looking to upgrade feel free to check
out the link down below I do have a link
to get uh canvas pro but I like these
little elements right here uh this one
kind of is like an analytic um
video thing
we're gonna scroll this just over here
and as you can see it's already animated
so we're in the animated section if you
wanted to filter this again so you only
get animated you could click this and
then now it's only animated filters
inside of here which makes it really
nice especially when you're creating a
youtube intro video or whatever it may
be so we're going to come over here I'm
going to make sure that this is centered
just above center because I'm going to
put text below it so there's the first
little section and then next is we're
going to go into text
and I am going to search for
we're just going to add
find some text that we like here let me
go like this see if what this looks like
this is a free one
and
it's got all these different elements in
here and you know I already don't really
love that font so we're gonna scroll
we're gonna change this to
this one right here is just a simple kind
of the font for us, we're going to delete
these I'm going to delete this and then
I'm going to make this a little bit
bigger
and this is just going to be for
analytics
so it's basically just describing some
of the things that my channel does and
we have these little things showing up
here
and then now we have analytics there so
there's like our first slide and how you
make these any text essentially a
slidable as you come over here and you
actually, click on it and you see this
little animate
section it gives you lots of different
options inside of here so you see like
uh burst bounce
uh send roll
all these different ones most of this i
believe are free when you see these
crowns that mean it's a paid you need
to have the paid product to get started
but like I said most of the time you're
going to want to go most of the time you
can get by with the free stuff so I like
this kind of little fade it or this
little block
attribute here
so there's our very first slide very
simple right analytics goals one thing
that to keep in mind I didn't add it in
for here but I think it's kind of
helpful to know is that you can come
into basically any elements
and you can animate them as well so say
that we wanted just um let's go to all
photos here let's exit out of this
let's say that we just wanted to come in
and add this graphic for whatever reason
we can then come through and animate
this as well so we could say okay we
want this to come in this way or through
here
just to add another effect into the
youtube video so I'm going to delete
that and actually we are going to go
through and this is animated slightly
but the way we want it to come in we
want to change a little bit so I'm going
to come over here and I like this little
tumble effect so that's how I have it
coming in is so that the tumble and then
the analytic shows up in there so
there's the very first slide that we
have done next thing that we're going to
want to do is because we have kind of
the settings in here we're going to
simply let's exit out of this we're
going to hit duplicate here and
duplicate the oh just duplicate that
part-oh I tell a lie it's not
duplicating for me there we go so click
down on this for one number one and then
hit duplicate and what that will do is
it'll create another one for you and of
course what we're going to want to do
here is just simply replace this with
another one of our digital marketing
and go back to these
animated and free
so we can use this one right here for
now we'll make it bigger or smaller
we're going to delete this guy
and of course, you're going to want to
spend more time making sure this is
centered and everything looks fine but
for the purpose of this tutorial I'm
just going through and showing you how
to do it and then we're going to do the
same thing so we're going to hit click
here and animate we're going to make
sure that it has the same effect with
the little tumble we're going to come to
our text and it should already have the
block text because we just copied it
from there so there's where we're at so
so far we have this guy moving into this
one and now we're just gonna repeat that
the process so I'm gonna hit on this number
two I'm gonna hit duplicate and now we
have our slide three
so we're going to go back to this image
we're gonna go back to the elements and
we're going to find our third element
I think this one looks like a good
one that kind of goes along with the
the theme we're going to hit delete there
we're going to come back over
make it to size again
and you kind of get the idea so we're
going to we're going to kind of speed up
on this
now like I said you're going to want to
spend more time making sure these are
centered and everything looks good
I know that some of you that are
watching your OCD is like a man that does
not look
centered or anything like that but you
kind of get the adjuster the idea and of
course the last slide you can go through
and add your logo or whatever else it
maybe so we're going to duplicate this
here
and you can add your logo if you'd like
let's pretend that this is my logo added
the wrong so let's delete that
let's pretend that this is like my logo
inside of here
and you can wrap things up with like
whatever your channel means or whatever
maybe so your logo here and of course
you just repeat this process and add as
many or as little slides as you would
like
of course with a youtube intro you don't
want it to be too long because you don't
want people to be watching a massively
long intro and as you can see here right
now this is 24 seconds long so we went
through and clicked on this each one of
these slides are going to be about six
seconds which uh is going to be way too
long so what I'm going to do is I'm
going to go through and the timing for
this I'm actually going to change this
to two seconds each so each one of these
is only going to be two seconds so we're
going to go through real quick and this
one's eight seconds for some reason
we're going hit add edit that to
process real quick
and two
and now we've got the two so let's let's
check this out real quick we're gonna
hit play
and there we go still feels kind of slow
so we might adjust that a
a little bit too but if you wanted to go
through and make it faster you could as
well that feels a little slow to me
maybe I'll do a second and a half or
a second and 1.2 seconds but
there is that and how to adjust those so
you just come back and edit these now
the last thing that you're going to do
is if you want music there are a couple
of different ways to get audio inside of
here the first way is actually coming in
here to canvas unfortunately though most
of the songs in here, you'll notice that
they are for the pro account so if you
do have a pro account it makes it really
easy to go find go through and find um
songs for here you do you will need to
make sure that can use these in a
youtube video they're not copyright or
whatever and it'd be so you'll have to
do your due diligence here because even
when I come through and I add the free
um filter there is very few free
uh songs in here these are all pro pro
pro so what I actually did for this
For example, if I went over to a website
called ben sounds.com they have some
free royalty music inside of here you
can go through and kind of sample some
of these but I decided to go with this
one with the happy rock
I thought it was just easy and simple
this is 100 free when you download this
all when you post your video you
do need to credit the music to
pansounds.com as you see it's with a
free license if you didn't want to give
the credit you'd have to buy this but we're
just going to add in our description
credit to bedsounds.com so we're going
to download this and we're going to come
back over to the canvas
we're going to then upload
media
select here and we are going to find our
happy rock
there's that audio as you can see i
already have it inside of here and we
are going to then
add this in there
go to elements audio
and that is that has now been added and
what you can do is you can adjust the
clip to play whatever part of the song
you want to
just because I wanna I don't wanna go
too deep into this, I'm just leaving it at
the default setting um for the time so
we're gonna come back over here to
the what this sounds like with the music
on so now we're gonna come back over
here to play
[Music]
and there is your youtube intro all
completed all finished like I said you
can make this 100 customizable this is
just an easy tutorial to show you how to
animate your graphics so if you found
value in the video today please don't
forget to like and subscribe if you'd
like me to do something similar for like
an outro video don't forget to comment
down below thanks for watching today

No comments:

Post a Comment